Monday, February 4, 2008

YAY!!!

Well, mom, Lauren, Tori, Lanae` and I went on a weekend trip down to Anchorage. It was a blast. We had SOO much fun. :o) The best part about it though, the reason we went in the first place, was to find me a wedding dress. Well, I found one!!!!!! It's BEAUTIFUL. It's PERFECT. There was MAGIC, and my mom cried. :o) Of COURSE, I can't post pictures, for that would ruin the surprise, not only for my groom-to-be, but for the rest of you as well. Maybe for you out of towners, I will email them to you, but that's about all. :o) We got bridesmaid dresses ordered as well. It's so great. God really had His hand in our weekend. We were kept safe, and we were able to accomplish on the first day what we went down there to do, and we had so much fun with eachother. It was a wonderful trip, and I thank God for the blessings it brought about. :o) I will post pictures as soon as I get them. (they're on Lanae` and Tori's cameras.) So, that's all for now. Just wanted to let you all know that I found a wedding dress, and I'm extremely happy about it. :o) Love you all. Talk to you later. :o)

No comments: