Thursday, December 3, 2009

Belly Shots

So, I've been pretty bad about taking my belly pictures on time (I try to do them every 2 weeks), and especially about posting them on here. Or posting on here at all, for that matter. ;o) So, since I am 30 weeks this week, I did take my belly picture today, and decided I would post it right away. Because if I procrastinate at all, it will never get done. ;o) So, here is my 30 week belly picture and my 28 week one, since I took that one as well, and never posted it. ;o)


Here I am at 28 weeks.


And here I am today, at 30 weeks.

Wow, only 10 weeks to go! It's going by SO fast! I won't miss the couple of aches and pains of pregnancy, but I will miss feeling this little guy wiggling around inside of me! I love it. :o) But at the same time, I can't wait to finally see his little face, and hold him in my arms, and snuggle and kiss his soft baby skin, and smell his sweet little head. :o)

Hope everyone is having a great day! :o)

6 comments:

blondevue... said...

Thats neat to see pictures and how things are going.
10 weeks is soon, glad you both are healthy so far! What a blessing, :)

Happy Girl said...

Whoa buddy, whoa! Since when was your stomach so stinking massive?!!!! Ahahaha, it does look like you stuck a watermelon in your shirt. You look great though and don't look like you're gaining any "extra" weight. So go you!

I'm so glad you finally posted! Seeing as Pumpkins were so last month. ;-) Haha, but no really, you ought to post more.

Happy Girl said...

*Ahem* correction... "Pumpkins are so month before last".... Just thought I would throw that out there. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm 28 weeks and I don't look as big as you!! you look cute! I like the belly look. Natasha

Happy Girl said...

Oh the sad, sad, blog.... I think it's crying.... It's sobbing something about it's owner being a great photographer that has a cool camera but yet never posts pictures. *sniff*,,, yes, it's sad. I think I'm sad with it...

Ran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.