Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Christmas Tree

I ordered a new camera a couple of weeks ago, and I finally got the final pieces today (memory cards) to be able to use it. I’m so excited about my new camera. It’s a Canon Rebel T2i, and it’s AMAZING. I played with it a bit tonight, and took a few pictures of my Christmas tree. :o)

 IMG_0007

IMG_0073 

A few of my favorite ornaments:

  IMG_0023

From our first year of marriage.

IMG_0019

now we have a “Baby’s First Christmas” ornament! :o) Time flies, things change in the blink of an eye. And God blesses when we don’t deserve it. The current state of my life is owed all to Him. He gets all the Glory.

IMG_0072 IMG_0040 IMG_0041IMG_0038 IMG_0042 IMG_0059 IMG_0061

4 comments:

rebekah said...

You're right, it does almost look fake, but it's so pretty. You did a good job decorating it.

blondevue... said...

Can't wait to see more pictures with your new camera. :)
And I know you take pictures of that darling baby!! So you should post some. :)

S.I.F. said...

Your tree looks beautiful friend! Merry Christmas lady! :)

Happy Girl said...

Dear Kassandra's blog,

I would really enjoy seeing pictures of Kassandra and her progressing pregnancy. Taken with her new Rebel camera of course.

Please be so kind as to pass this note onto your owner.

Sincerely,

Lanae`