Friday, November 9, 2007

Bleh

So, I'm real bored. Hmmm... I think this post is gonna be boring too. I just found out today I have Monday off. That's kind of cool. It's a paid holiday, because of Veteran's day on Sunday. Not sure exactly what I'm going to do. Probably go to town with mom, until she has to go back to North Pole to go to work, then hang out with Angela, since she has Mondays off. That should be fun. Lucas and I have been house-sitting for Doug and Julie while Julie goes down to Texas to get Doug. They're supposed to be back tomorrow, but maybe not till Sunday. I guess we will see. :o) Ummm... 7 weeks and one day till I go to Texas. That's super exciting. :o) I can't wait. I'm really looking forward to seeing my family, and Bek. :o) I think Kaylee and I might drive down to the gulf of Mexico, so maybe I will get to see Heather too. We'll have to see though. I'm going to drive up to Oklahoma with Kaylee too (it's like a 3 hour drive) to surprise my grandma. She doesn't know I'm coming. That's going to be fun. :o) I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do tonight. I don't rilly feel like sitting home. And I got paid today. Not that I'm gonna go blow it or anything, but I have a little to work with if I want to go do something. Not that there's a lot to do in this crazy town or anything. I was thinking maybe I would go shopping...for what I don't know. But, then I was like, well, what fun is that when you're alone? And I don't really like shopping to begin with. *sigh* I know what I could do! I could go to Barne's and Noble to try to find something to buy with my gift card! That'll be fun, if I don't find anyone to hang out with, which would pretty much be only Emily anyways. So, I guess if I don't end up hanging out with Emily, I'll go to Barne's and Noble.

Ok, wow. This post is kind of retarded. Oh well. It's a post, so I don't want to hear anyone complaining about me never posting. Not that you really do in the first place, but ya know. :o) Ok, I'm going to go, now that I've manage to cause all of you to die of boredom.

Oh hey! You know what? Not that this is exactly cool or anything, but when I was on lunch, I was at the stoplight at the College Rd, and Johansen/Geist Rd intersection. I was on college, about to turn Left onto Geist, and there was a van on the corner, and he had run over some guy on a bike! It was horrible. The guy was just laying there on the pavement, and people had covered him up with their coats, to keep him warm. At first I thought it was a really bad car accident and someone had gotten thrown from their car, but then I saw his bike wedged under the front of the van. I couldn't tell if he was wearing a helmet or not. I hope he was, and if he wasn't, and he's ok, I hope he learns his lesson and wears one in the future. It was scary to see. I've seen car accidents before, but I've never seen someone just laying on the pavement like that. It makes a person think, that's for sure.

Alright, I'm done now. Talk to you guys later. :o)

No comments: