Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Nomad Am I

Or at least that's what I feel like, except I'm not moving around, following the food. :o) Anyways, Lucas and I house-sat at Julies for two weeks. We came home on Saturday. All mom could talk about was how nice it was without us there, and how, sadly, she didn't miss us. Nice huh? :o) So, anyways, on Sunday at church, Natasha asked me if I could house-sit for her starting yesterday for 10 days. My dad said that was fine, so, I moved all my junk over there last night. It's kind of a good thing that Natasha asked me so soon after we came home from Julies, because all of my stuff was still packed! So, I just loaded all of my stuff back up in my truck, and headed over. She said I didn't have to stay there every night, but I could if I wanted to. And I have to feed the hamsters every day, so it's just easier than running back and forth all the time. I'll probably still go home in the evenings though. Lucas wasn't too thrilled about that when I told them last night that I would see them tomorrow (today). Boy-oh-boy, I sure do feel loved. :o) No, things are actually going quite well at home. It's been nice. :o) So, anyways, I like house sitting. I like feeling like I'm kind of on my own, ya know? But it doesn't usually last so long that I get lonely. Kind of fun. :o) I just don't like trying to eat and stuff in other peoples houses, because I don't want to eat up all of their food, for one, and I'm not familiar with everything they have, so I never know what to do. That's why I'll be going home after work every night to have dinner, then I won't have to worry about it. And I'm sure mom won't mind having someone to wash the dishes. :o)


Well, there you have it. That's what I've been doing, and am doing. I'm afraid I've become rather boring. :o) Sorry I don't have anything more exciting to share with you. I'm sure at some point, something exciting will come up. :o) Until then, my friends, have a FABULOUS day. :o)

No comments: