Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Here it is

Well, people have been saying that I need to post, so here it is. :o) Nothing much has been going on. Just working and stuff. We made it through inventory last Friday. I had to be at work at 6:00 in the morning. That was fun. :o) No, it really wasn't too bad. I was actually pretty bright and chipper. :o) It was being at work at 6:30 on Saturday that was the hard one. I was definitely tired. I worked until about 1:00, so it wasn't too bad. And I definitely won't be complaining when I get my paycheck on Friday, and I've got all that overtime. :o) So, that was Friday, and part of Saturday. The rest of the afternoon on Saturday, I didn't really do a whole lot. Sat around waiting for mom to get off work. Dad and Lucas had gone caribou hunting, so mom and I were going to watch a movie together that evening, but dad and Lucas got home before mom got off work, so that ruined that. :o) Anyways, I didn't really do much else the rest of the night. Hmmm, Sunday, I came home from church, and cleaned the kitchen, then cooked lunch (grilled steak, and baked sweet potatoes, yummy!) and then I worked on my quilt a little bit. That is taking forever. :o) anyways, after church Sunday night, I went home, and changed into some old clothes, and voluntarily went out into the garage to help cut up caribou without being asked to. :o) Sorry, but I'm proud of myself. I hate cutting up meat. :o) It was gross, but we got a bit done.

So, there you have it people. That was my weekend. Nothin too exciting. :o) I hope you all are having a fabulous day. :o) Love you!

No comments: