Monday, January 7, 2008

I AM Alive :o)

Hey guys! How are things going? Pretty good down here. I'm at Bek's house right now. :o) Her baby is super cute. :o) Anyways, nothing too exciting is going on, just enjoying my vacation. :o) i think we're going to go wedding dress shopping tomorrow. That should be fun. The last time I went though, was a little crazy. But this time, I know what I'm doing a little bit better, so maybe it won't be so bad. We shall see though. So, anyways, I was going to post some pictures of the random things I have been doing, and the silly pictures that my cousin and I always take, but they're all on her laptop, at college with her, so I guess you'll have to wait again. :o) I'm feeling rather lazy about posting anyways. :o) So, I think I'm going to go. I've got a couple other things to do, then I'm gonna go to bed! :o) Ya'll take care, and I'll try to work up the motivation to post again soon. :o) Bye.

No comments: