Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What's Up

Hey guys! How are things going for everyone? Things are pretty good down here in Texas. :o) I'm loving being with my family. :o) Well, New year's eve went pretty well. Just hung out with my cousin. Watched a movie. Went driving around Anna at midnight, looking for some fireworks, while drinking our sparkling cider (love that stuff!). It was fun. That's just us. Driving around in the middle of the night. Always a good time. :o) Today, we went to Target. And went and saw a movie. Then just kind of hung around the house the rest of the day. Tomorrow... oh man, we're going wedding dress shopping!!! I'm SOOO excited. :o) If I find one, I might post some pictures of the other ones I tried on. Anyways, yeah, I'll try to post some pictures later. My pictures from Christmas are on the computer at home, so you won't get those for a while, or maybe ever, depending on how motivated I am.

So, you guys wanna know what dorks my cousin and I are? I'm sitting at the computer in the living room, and Kaylee is sitting in a chair like 5 feet away from me, and we're talking to each other on MSN. :o) Yeah, we're retarded, but we're retarded together and that's what makes us, "us". :o)

Anyways, I better go. It's after midnight here, and I think we're actually going to get up early tomorrow. :o) I'll try to post tomorrow, and let you all know how the dress hunt went. :o) Ok, talk to ya'll later. Love you!!! :o)

No comments: