Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello

Hey everyone. Back from the honey moon now. :o) The wedding was great. The honeymoon was great. :o) Being married...yeah, that's great too. :o)

Other things in my life...are ok...or not ok. Chris and Lauren are moving back to Texas tomorrow, and it's killing me. *sigh* It's alright. I know God has the strength that I don't have, but need to get through it. It's going to be rough though.

Anyways, I've just been trying to get my new house in order. There's a bit of chaos with the millions of wedding presents we received. :o) It's a mess, but I'm working on it.

I got a replacement retainer for my lower teeth yesterday, because two of my teeth are overlapping, and I lost my last retainer. Anyways, my teeth hurt.

Well, I should go. I'm planning on attempting to post honey moon pictures either this weekend, or next week. Talk to y'all later. :o)

No comments: