Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So....

I started a post on Saturday that had pictures from Hawaii in it. I'm not sure why I didn't finish it though. I got sidetracked I suppose. I was trying to post pictures from Sunday, while editing the pictures from Friday. My husband was going to be home in an hour, and so far, in the two hours he had already been gone, I had only gotten the pictures edited that he asked me to, and none of the house done that he asked me to do, so the blogging was forgotten. :o) I'll try to do them tonight though, maybe. Lanae` is coming over for dinner (Yay!) so I don't know if they will get posted tonight or not. I will try though. :o) Anyways, I don't really have anything to say. I just wanted to let you all know what was going on with the pictures. :o) Talk to ya later.

No comments: