Thursday, July 3, 2008

Honey Moon, Day 1: Sunday

This is at the airport (pretty huh?) :

Also the airport:

This is my husband waiting for our bags:

He was on the phone with the car rental place:

Hey! That's my bag!:

This was our car, we got a mustang, even though I can't stand Ford. :o)


Plumeria. We had a huge plumeria tree right out our front door. Pictures of that later.

Hibiscus, down where we parked:

Tall building. One of many. :o)

Palm trees, *sigh* I couldn't get enough of them.

My husband. :o) We went to this little grill restaurant.

The city from the parking garage


A cool tree we saw on our 2 1/2 hour walk to find the beach. We had fun. :o)

Just us. On our walk.

This other cool tree that grew over the sidewalk.

A fountain we found on our way back from the beach. (Yes, we did actually find it.) :o)


We had a pool by our condo. This was the only time we went down there.


Alright there you have it guys. Day one. :o) See, you've been begging and begging for pictures, but you'll probably be tired of them by the time I'm done. :o) Lata.

No comments: