Thursday, July 31, 2008

Flowers

So, I guess I'm on a roll today as far as posting goes. :o)

So Monday night, Mike calls me, telling me he has to run by Wal-Mart before he comes home, and being the sweet husband that he is, asks me if I need anything. So, I think for a minute, and start rattling off a list. It went something like this: Umm...Well, I could use some new hair scrunchies, a shirt would be nice, Oh! I need some new eyeliner, I'm almost out, something chocolate would be good...umm, that's all I can think of for now. After I rambled on for a few seconds about all these things I really didn't need, I laughed a little, and said, "No, dear. I don't need anything. thanks though. See you when you get home." So that was the end of that. Or so I thought. When he did get home, I was rummaging in the cabinets, trying to figure out what to make for dinner, and he came up be hind me. when I turned around, we were talking, so I didn't really pay attention to the bag he was holding, until he opened it up for me to see. He had bought me a beautiful potted flower. I don't know what they're called, but I love it. :o) He also bought me a bag of Hershey's Bliss chocolates, which I would venture to say are just as good as Dove. :o) Anyways, here are pictures of the flowers. :o)






No comments: