Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Birthday

Well, I forgot to buy candles on Saturday when we did Mike's birthday, and it was driving me nuts that we didn't sing, and he didn't get to blow out candles. So, on his actual birthday, I went to the store, and bought a chocolate cake mix, and white icing that has that fun fetti stuff in it or whatever, and candles, and went home and baked him a cake. :o) However, I didn't have anything to spray the pan with, so I used olive oil. It didn't work. The cake stuck, and fell apart. Well, I managed to get it iced anyways, although it wasn't pretty. It sure was tasty though, so I guess it didn't matter in the end. :o) Josh and Ang were over for dinner, because Ang and I went shopping for food for our little overnight camping trip this weekend. So, once again, they helped us celebrate Mike's birthday. :o) Here are a few pictures.

Poor cake. :o)

we were singing. (hence the funny look on Josh's face)

He was proud of himself that he blew out ALL the candles at once. :o)

No comments: