Monday, September 29, 2008

So....

We started the remodel on our upstairs bathroom on Friday night. Needless to say, I did NOT get a chance to finish my Hawaii pictures! Ugh! Sorry. Maybe when I go home on lunch today, amidst all the other things that I need to get done. ??? Anyways, we'll see. Remodel pictures are soon to come though! :o) It's been a bit crazy/frustrating/trying, but we'll get it done. Anyways, I just wanted to give you all a tiny little update. :o) Talk to you later, I hope you're all having a good day so far! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the new page. No matter what I do I can not change mine. I have to figure out why it is not working. Anyway I love you.
amber

Courtney Michelle Photography said...

I love the new look of your blog... and of course the new address, now that you're a married woman and all! hehe The header is so pretty and I love the name, too cute!
Oh, I tagged you over on my blog, you'll have to check it out! :)
Courtney