Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been tagged

Courtney, over at Courtney Michelle Photography has tagged me. Now I must give 6 random things about myself. :o)

~Here are the rules:

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write six random things about yourself.
-Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
-Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
-Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here goes:

1. As far as car accidents go, my worst fear is flipping over. Yes, I know...there ARE worse things that could happen in a car accident. Flipping in a vehicle is just NOT something that I ever, EVER want to experience.
2. I LOVE using my calendar at work. At the end of every month, I look forward to tearing a page off, (it's one of those large desk calendars, with a different flower on it every month) and writing new things all over it for the next month. I love using different colored highlighters/pens for different things, and I love the way it looks when I'm all done. It makes me feel organized. :o)
3. I am the very definition of a procrastinator. I always put things off till the last minute, and I work well under pressure. When I was in middle school, and I was attending public school, I would ride the bus home in the afternoon. I knew that my dad expected me to have the kitchen clean when he got home (he usually got home a little earlier than mom) and yet I would put it off, and put it off. I got to where I could scrub that place spotless in 20 minutes, and that included hand-mopping the floor! :o)
4. I can't make a decision to save my life... with little things anyways. I would stand in the drink aisle of the grocery store for half an hour if I had the time, and someone wasn't with me, saying, "Just pick something already!". :o) I'll just sit there thinking hmm.... do I want something fruity, like a juice, or do I want something carbonated? And if I want something carbonated, do I want a root beer, or an orange soda? ooh...what about a flavored water? see my point? :o)
5. When I was younger, I used to count everything. And I hated it. But it was like I couldn't help it. I would try not to, but it was like my mind wouldn't listen, and just count things no matter what I did. The tiles on the floor, the cereal boxes on the shelf at the grocery store, how many steps I was taking, how many stairs were in the stair case, how many cracks there were in the road as we were driving. I still do it, but it's not nearly as bad now that I'm older.
6. Grammar and spelling are one of my biggest pet peeves. It drives me nuts when people use the wrong version of "their" or "there" or "they're". And I especially hate it when I am the one making those mistakes. So, I read and re-read everything that I write or type to make sure that I am using the right words, and that they are all spelled correctly, unless I am in a hurry, or on the rare occasion (very rare) that I just don't care. Spell check is definitely my best friend. :o)

All right, now I get to tag 6 other Lucky, or not-so-lucky people to do this. :o)

Tori
Bek
Jenn
Amber
Krista
Kluane

Have fun, girls! :o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird, I do the EXACT SAME THING counting everything. Only I still do it all the time. As in how many words the pastor says in a sermon. Very irritating, but, really, it is HARD to stop! :O)

Anonymous said...

Ok girls you got to stop counting cause I am going to start. Thanks for tagging me, but the only people that I can tag have already been tagged. What does that mean? But I will go ahead and fill out my 6 things. Thanks for tagging me. Love you weirdo!
Amber

~Kluane said...

Yeah, Kassandra...who's left to tag??=o)

~Kluane said...

I did mine Kassandra...and I only tagged 3 people to save some for the others....=o)

~Kluane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Girl said...

2 sets of 8 rows of 4 short holes & 1 set of 12 medium holes in the left side of my computer monitor, two blue lights. 19 stairs, 4 windows of 2 panes each. 5 file dividers, 4 purple, 3 blue, 2 green, & 5 clear tacks in a straight line. 10 knobs on the 5 cabinets. Unfortunately, I haven’t grown out of my counting days… ;-) Yes, you love me.

PS. The lines on the road are much funner to count than the cracks.

kim said...

lol! I can't believe SO many people count things...I thought I was the only weird person like that! lol!

Kassandra said...

Wow, you guys are so funny! :o) Haha. I can't believe so many people count stuff too. I always felt like such a little weirdo as a kid. :o)