Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 8: Sunday

Well, on Sunday we didn't actually do stuff, but I did get pictures of the condo we stayed in, so I thought I would share those too. I loved this place. It was so nice. :o)


The dining room


Bathroom, obviously. :o)




The kitchen. It was so nice to have a real kitchen. We always at breakfast there, and packed our lunch (we bought sandwich stuff) so we saved a lot of money on food that way.


The living room, standing in the kitchen. the dining room is just to the right.


Stacked washer/dryer. That was really nice to have too! :o)


Living room again.








Bathroom and bedroom doors.


Bedroom.




Ok, so I know there were a LOT of condo pictures, I just wanted you to get a feel for what the house looked like, so I basically did a complete 360 of the whole place. :o)


Pink plumeria trees on our way to the airport. :o)




In the mustang for the last time. :o)

alright! That is all of the Hawaii pictures. They're done!!! :o) YAY!!!! Hope you enjoyed them. have a fabtaculous day. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great place, We stayed in a really nice place on our honeymoon too. Funny story I should tell you some time.
amber

Jenn said...

Thanks for all of the pictures. I loved them!!!