Thursday, October 23, 2008

Birthday Stuff Pictures

OK, so here are pictures of my birthday stuff that I got. :o)

My new camera bag: (Isn't it adorable???) It's SO me, it's EXACTLY what I would have picked out, and he picked it out all by himself! Is he GOOD or what? :o)





The flowers my mom brought me: :o)

I'm going to post more of these later. I took a TON of really close up ones and stuff, so I need to go through them, and figure out which ones I want to post. :o)

My new phone:
Oh, and here's a random picture of Evie. I finally got a good one of her face. :o)


Well, there's my birthday stuff. :o) I also got a green The North Face jacket from Lanae`. It's the softest thing ever. I LOVE it. Natasha loves it too apparently, as she was cuddling up to me after church last night. :o) And, Tori got me a $30 gift card to American Eagle, which I was thrilled about. :o) (Remember that whole thing about not being able to spend money the way I want to? Yeah, gift cards are taking on a whole new light.) :o) Mike's mom also got me a couple of sweaters from her favorite store. I just can't remember the name of it right now, sorry! :o) Anyways, I guess we're having a birthday dinner at my parent's house on Sunday, so I'll let you know how that goes! It's kinda fun when your birthday lasts a whole week! (Tori gave me the gifts from her and Lanae` before she left last Friday). Yes, yes, I am spoiled, thank-you. :o)
Hope you all are having a wonderful day! :o)

11 comments:

Florida Girl said...

Your presents looks wonderful. What kind of camera do you own?

Kassandra said...

I own an Olympus Evolt E-510. I'm getting used to it, but nowhere near where you and another blogger friend of mine are in the photography realm. :o) Hopefully after watching my new DVD I can learn some pointers, and get better. :o)

Anonymous said...

I am getting a new camera, any suggestion for a price limit under 300$? Thanks love you
Amber
P.S. Your Man got you some really nice things. Lucky girl to have so many people that love you!

Happy Girl said...

So how are you liking your new phone? I need to get a new one, and I think that I want the Blackberry Curve. I dropped mine in a milk shake on accident and it works fine still besides the fact that no one can hear me when they are calling. It's like the mic is plugged or something.

~Kluane said...

How can you drop your phone in a milk shake Lanae`!?=o)

Happy Girl said...

Kassandra my dear, you need to post. It's been a whole 15 days since you last posted. That's over 2 weeks, in case you were wondering.

Kluane, I answered your question on your blog, it was getting to be novel length. =)

Anonymous said...

Kassandra,,, you've been missing in action far too long! I miss you!
Amber

Mrs.Lambert said...

SNORE...i agree with Lanea...post somehing already...like our quilting project or your bag you just made er SOMETHING

Happy Girl said...

You made a bag and didn't post about it! Lammo.

Kassandra said...

I didn't make a bag. I made a plastic bag HOLDER. And yes, it's adorable. Yes, I have pictures, and yes I will post them. Sometime. I did JUST make it on saturday. :o)

Happy Girl said...

Someday over the rainbow, Kassandra will post.........