Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just Stuff

So, I took Evie to the vet just a little while ago. She had to get 2 shots. :o( Poor little girl yelped on the first one. The second one she did ok, then when they were wiping the little blood spot off, she was crying a little bit. She sounded so sad. :o( Before she went back though, they weighed her in, and she now weighs 2.5 pounds! :o) She gained 0.6 pounds since we took her in there last, 3 weeks ago. Haha, listen to me. I sound like she's my kid or something. :o) I guess that's what happens though, when you have to wait to have a baby.

Anyways, not a lot else going on with us. My house is a disaster. Sadly, yet not surprisingly, my schedule isn't working out so hot. But, alas, I have not given up hope yet. Remember, I said, we'll try it out for the next few weeks and see what happens. It's only been a week. :o) I'm still trying. I'll get this down one day. :o\ Of course, working a 40 hour week doesn't exactly help either. I'm getting real tired of working. I really wish I could just stay home and be a home maker. I just want to have more time to get things done at home. I want to have the energy and the actual DESIRE to keep up my home, and cook, and then have time on the side to do the things I want to do (go through and clean the spare room, and get it completely organized, into an efficient work space; crafts; on the side baking projects; etc.). But no, sitting at a desk 8 hours a day, wasting my time is SO much more enjoyable, don't you think?

Anyways, for those of you who haven't heard, my sister-in-law, Lauren is pregnant with #2. :o) I'm really happy for her, but sad at the same time. I was really hoping that I would be around for her second pregnancy, but obviously, that's not gonna happen. :o\ It's ok though. I am getting a lot better about them being gone. I know, I KNOW, they've been gone almost 4 months. But seriously. I can't help but miss them. I'm really happy that Tay will have someone to play with though. She LOVES babies, so I'm sure she'll do great when her little bother or sister comes along. :o) The baby is due in May - the same month that Taylor will be turning 3. I hope their birthdays aren't TOO close together. :o) Oh well, the Lord knows.

Anyways, there's a post for you *ahem amber*. :o) Hope you all are having a good day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

work does suck especially when you know that you could be doing so many other "productive" things at home...lol...oh and yay! for lauren!!! i bet she's pretty excited!! anyways love ya!!

Kassandra said...

hey, thanks for the comment, cuz! :o) Love you bunches!!!! Miss you! :o)

Anonymous said...

well i'm always reading your blog, probably more than i read my homework...lol jk....but i figured that maybe i should start commenting on it...that would be the nice thing to do... :)

Kassandra said...

well, I Love getting comments, so keep it up! Thanks! :o) Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are still putting forth an effort on the house work. I work a 40 + hour work week and have a baby and get all my stuff done. But then again I have been married longer and had to learn what worked for me and us. We had to try alot of different things to find what did work. Good luck and you are doing great! Love you and thanks for the post!
Amber

Florida Girl said...

I really identiy with all you said about staying at home full-time. I went through all of these feelings too and then decided to be at home all the time. You won't regret it--there's no better job in the whole world. It is really a surrender that you can just do without all the "stuff" and decide on a daily basis that what you are doing is important too and highly needed.

Happy Girl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I Love you my girl!

Lanae`