Friday, October 3, 2008

Alright Y'all

This whole "no comments" thing is lame. I enjoy feedback just like the next blogger, so leave me a comment! :o)

Anyways, here we are at Friday again. I'm very happy about this fact. This week has flown by. Hopefully we will get the majority of the bathroom finished up tomorrow. Nothing will get done tonight, because Angela is coming over and we're going to start on her very first quilt. I'm so excited to dive into a new craft project! :o) Hmmm, if only my spare bedroom was clean so we could work in there. :o) oh well, the kitchen table will have to do for now. ALL of the stuff that came out of the bathroom is in the spare room, and it's a mess. So, until the bathroom gets done, the room will stay a mess. :o)

Evie is doing pretty good. We're still working on that whole, "potty training" thing. Yeah.... that's going GREEAAAAT. Ugh. AND, she is a little escape artist. Every time we barricade her in the kitchen she gets out. EVERY time! We bought a baby gate, and what does she do? Chew a hole in it, then plop her little self through, that's what! Then she proceeds to spend the day upstairs with Charlie, pooping all over my carpet. Don't get me wrong here. I LOVE my new baby. :o) The second I get done scolding her for whatever she's done wrong, I can't help but scoop her up and love on her. It just takes patience to raise a puppy. :o) She's gaining weight, I can feel it. Her little belly is starting to fill out, and she's not as scrawny as she was when she first got here, two weeks ago. :o) Let's see... since she arrived, she has learned to: climb up the stairs, come back down them (that one took a little longer than the first), jump off the couch, without flipping when she landed, climb through a baby gate, get out of every enclosure that she has ever been put it. :o) Yep, she's simply up to no good. But with that face, you can't help but love her. :o)

Anyways, it's FINALLY almost time for me to end my day, so I'm going to get going. I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend. I know I said this last weekend, but I'm HOPING to get the Hawaii pictures DONE, once and for all!!! :o) Hehe, no promises though. :o) see ya!

6 comments:

Florida Girl said...

I am happy to leave you a comment anytime! Hope you get all of your projects done--we are still laying flooring tonight. I stopped for a minute to take Brooke down the road for a little Florida evening walk.

The blog header I made was made with Microsoft Publisher. I basically just go to Google images or anywhere and find photos I want to include. Then I crop and build it in a rectangle. When you are done and satisfied with what you made, drag a big sqaure around it and lock it together. Then right click it and save it as a JPEG image. You can then insert it to your blog.

Let me know if I can help further or build one for you. :)

PS--Was extremely proud of Alaska last night!!!

Mrs.Lambert said...

please no more hawaii pictures!!!(: J/K
the quilting was fun,i think im really gonna get into it(:
cant wait to put it together and see what it gonna look like.yay!(:

~Kluane said...

I'll leave you a comments any time too (especially since you're the only one commenting on my blog=o) Your puppy is adorable, (and I understand about the potty training thing...blah! part of having pets...and gives good expeirence for little kids=o) I think that's neat that you and Ang are quilting...I really like to quilt, but I haven't got into it yet this year, I usually make quilted bags for Christmas presents...and I will usually end up waiting till the last minute to do it, so the things I quilt don't turn out quite as nice as they could...but it's still fun.
I think we need to talk more at church...our comments are getting rather long=o) bye...
Kluane

Anonymous said...

Finally a realy update. How is the hubby? You never talk about him. Almost like you never married at all. JK! I know you are loving married life, who wouldn't with such a great life as yours! love you
Amber
p.s. Thanks for the email!

blondevue... said...

You or Ang need to post your progress on the quilt as you go.
I have wanted to start mine for my grandparents for forever...so I'm glad you two are getting started on her's. :)
I want to try your friends way of putting in a new header picture....She sounds like she has it together!

Kassandra said...

Wife & Mom,
Thanks for the advice on the header! I'll have to try it sometime when I get some free time. Ha, whenever that is. :o) I didn't get to watch the VP Debate. We don't have TV. Well, we have a TV, my husband just won't pay for cable, and the trees around our house block any normal TV channels that should be coming through. Oh well. :o)

Ang,
I know! I'm so excited to see how this turns out. I can't wait to see the final, finished product! :o) and I love that it's motivating me to get mine done too! Ugh, that thing is going to take me 20 years! :o)

Kluane,
Yes, we do need to talk more at church! Haha. :o)

Amber,
the Hubby is good. :o) He'll be even better when the bathroom is finished! Haha. :o)

Tori,
Yeah, I meant to take pictures the other night, when Ang was cutting all of her material. I'll try to keep everyone updated along the way. Good idea! :o)

Thanks for the comments guys! Love ya!