Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 6: Friday

On Friday, we went to the Sea Life Park, and I got to swim with a dolphin! :o) we were in groups, but it was a really neat experience. I would love to be able to do a one-on-one experience sometime. :o) Mike stood on the side and took pictures, so here are a few. :o)




I love these pictures of Itsy Bitsy (our dolphin) jumping. :o) these animals are so smart! :o)









This wasn't my group, but it was closer than mine was (naturally, we were clear across the pool on the far end, so it was hard for Mike to get pictures. Luckily my camera is awesome, so you can zoom really far in on the computer.) :o)

This was a training session that they were doing.

The trainer is standing on the dolphin's nose. :o)

The penguins.



My beach babe husband. Haha. :o)

This little tiny gecko was in the gift shop. He was SO cute! :o)

Sea turtles.


This was the giant aquarium that you walk through to get to the main part of the park. It was really cool.












After we got done at the sea life park we went and rented a few boogie boards, and headed to Bellows Beach. We had a really good time. That ocean is exhausting though. :o)







Well, there you have it: Day 6. :o) Hope you enjoyed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be SOOOOOO much fun to be in a pool with dolphins!!
Yes, the ocean is VERY exhausting! But we won't be playing in the ocean for a while because of Ike... :(
Lydia~

blondevue... said...

white sand...white sand...wow, I guess that'll be a plus in being over there.
Thanks for the reminder, I'll send you a picture standing on it.
Probably crying though...I'll be missing "home" so much.
Thats ok...God is with me. And you too hun. I was thinking about posting part of your email to me this morning on my blog, it was very good. And yesterday was such a blessing of a day, I think you said it perfectly.
Everything: the sermon, the songs, the heart of God. A good note to leave on.
It was overwhelmingly a blessing and from God. I've been thinking about last nights message all day.
Love you,
Tori

Florida Girl said...

The dolphins is something I have always wanted to do too. I live in Florida and have never done that--go figure.

~Kluane said...

That's so neat that you got to swim with a dolphin! That's something Mom's always wanted to do, but they didn't have any place to do that on the island they went to...I hope I can go do it someday=o)