Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hawaii pictures. :o)

Alright, so I know these first ones aren't actually Hawaii but, they were part of our trip, and I couldn't resist posting them. I took these out of the plane window. Aren't the mountains gorgeous???? :o)




Alright, now onto the actual Hawaii pictures. :o)
We stayed in Jason and Laurie's room the first few days we were there. This is what we woke up to in the mornings. :o) Pretty huh?

This light pole was the death of my sleep though. Shining SUPER bright. RIGHT outside the window. ALL night long. Ugh. :o)

Just driving down the road on....Tuesday probably.

missed my buddy. :o)

This girl likes her some Jamba Juice

Apparently so do I. :o)



Ahh, the sand at last. My poor toes didn't even touch the sand until Wednesday!!! That's because it was raining on Tuesday though.

It was still cloudy on Wednesday, but we decided to go lay out at Ko Olina anyways. We still had tan lines when we left. Too cool. :o)


Pizza on the beach. Really, can it get much better? :o)

Naturally, the sun decided to come out as we were leaving. Gee, thanks a lot.





More driving. Obviously.

Out by Hanauma bay on....Thursday. Waiting to park.





And, there's Hanauma bay. Pretty busy that day. We ended up parking down the hill and walking. Nothin like a little exercise. *ahem*


Outer edges of Hanauma Bay.

and...yeah. us girls being dorks. Nothin better. :o)
Alright, that's all for now. That's covered probably the first 3 days of our trip. More to come at a later date in time...whenever that may be. :o)







8 comments:

Happy Girl said...

ACK!!!! You posted! You posted! You FINALLY posted! Haha. No, it really wasn't that long, it was just the fact that I looked at it every 30 minutes yesterday to see if there were any pictures yet. Haha. Yah, I was kind of looking forward to it. ;-) I'm good now though. Man I'm good! You only posted this 4 minutes ago! Hehe.

And just between me, you, and the poster. I think I'm a bit tanner than the model. ;-) That was awesome, those Mac people really weren't sharing in our fun though.

blondevue... said...

Those MAC people sell makeup for $75 buck aroo's a bottle! Their snobs, and we are just the poor people who use their posters to take pictures with. :o)

The pictures are great Kassandra, kind of weird getting on your blog and seeing pictures of our house and our life here. Its nice though, since I've never taken pictures upstairs. :)

So glad you guys came and visited!

Anonymous said...

Glad you shared some pics... Looks like you all had a great time... You know what I think would be fun....When the Clarks all move back to AK. I think in a few years you, me, Tori and Lanea' should all meet up in Hawaii and have a good ol'e time.... love you and thanks for chatting yesterday it was great...
amber

Jenn said...

It looks like you had soooo much fun...I can't believe we'll be there in nine days!!!! I'm sooo excited. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I REALLYYYY want to go to Hawaii! I guess we have beaches down here... But the ones in Hawaii look sooo much cleaner then ours!
Lydia Rose~

Happy Girl said...

So when you going to post those other pictures of your trip anyways? I got some great pictures of us girls at the Polynesian Cultural Center yesterday and hopefully Tori will post those soon. Miss you darlin'!

Happy Girl said...

I haven't talked to you in like FOREVER! I should call you on the way home today... hmn, maybe I'm busy, I dunno. BUT I do know that I miss you. ={

Jenifer got up and had breakfast with Tori and me today, it was pretty awesome. Company is great. =)

Love you Kassandra.

Kassandra said...

Lanae, emailing is always an option as well. :o)