Monday, March 2, 2009

Hawaii Pictures, Part 2

Alright, here are some from when Tori and I went riding. We had SOO much fun. I loved being out there with her. It was so calm and away from the city. It was gorgeous! Totally made me want to get into riding again. I just don't want to...ya know, actually OWN a horse. :o) Anyways, here they are:





Check out the tops of the palm trees in this one. Don't they look cool against the sky? :o)




If this sight isn't Amazing, I don't know what is. this valley is certainly my favorite place on the island.

LOVE the trees there.


It was really cool seeing Tori so in "her element". She's so happy doing this kind of stuff. :o)

Me and Romeo. He didn't live up to his name, if you ask me. ;o)

Mike and I outside of the Crouching Lion restaurant.
Dark picture, but that's all of us. :o)


At the beach on Saturday. We had a great time boogie boarding, and eating, and just laying on the beach. We all got scorched. It was a good day. :o)
Foster and Jason's sand castle. It was pretty cool. :o)

Alright, there ya go. Hope you guys enjoyed them, and hopefully I'll be done with these soon. I have a bunch of random pictures from off of my camera from the past few months that I wanna post. :o) Have a great night everyone! :o)

3 comments:

Happy Girl said...

You know I haven't gone boogie boarding since then? That's pretty lame, eh? Some people went yesterday, but I had to go to choir shortly so I ended up shopping with Natasha which wasn't such a bad trade. =) Oh! And I bought kitchen stuff! Yay! =D Anywho, I've totaly regreted not using my camera when you were here because we only have 1/2 the pictures that we could have, so I'm using it ALL the time right now. Well, not horribly much, but I'm trying. Farewell da'ling! (We get to leave work soon! YAY!!!!)

blondevue... said...

The mountain pictures are beautiful, I still can't believe I live here! They are almost as pretty as Alaska Mountains.
Dad found this hidden beach/lagoon place that we have been going to the last few weeks, wish you had gotten to see it. There is practically no one there, and we saw 5 sea turtles there on Saturday. So incredible.
You'll have to ask Jen about her in the water sea turtle experience. :)) Love you.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and good to see you posting again! Love ya;)
Amber