Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Hate Thinking Of Post Names...

Well, my Monday went pretty good. I ran to Joann's last night to get some elastic for a project I'm working on, then went home. Tori called me, so I talked to her for a bit. Then Lanae` called me back, so I talked to her for a bit as I got dinner started. I made spaghetti with chicken pieces on top, and garlic bread for dinner. It was pretty yummy, even though I don't really like spaghetti. :o)

After I got dinner done, I did my Monday chores! This is the THIRD week in a row that I have gotten my Monday chores done, and I gotta say I'm proud of myself. :o) Because, my Monday chores are to sweep and mop downstairs. And I hate doing it. But, I'm discovering that the more often I do it, the easier it is, and the less amount of time it takes, because the floors don't get that dirty from week-to-week, like they do if they go for a long time without being mopped. Gee, what a concept. :o)

Anyways, as I was waiting for the floor to dry, Mike wanted me to lay down on the couch with him, so we cuddled for a while (my favorite thing ever. :o) That's my love language right there. And hey! His is when I take care of things around the house, so we were both getting our love tanks filled) and we ended up falling asleep. We woke up and I told him that I was tired and ready to go to bed. So, we went upstairs and went to sleep at 9:30. Haha, I felt like such an old person, but I have been SO tired in the last couple of weeks, so getting almost 10 hours of sleep was AWESOME! :o) I feel really good today, and it's SO nice. :o) The only thing I'm bummed about with getting to bed so early was that I didn't work out like I was planning to. I'm determined to do it tonight though. I might actually do it on my lunch though, because Mike has a dentist appointment today, so he won't be home for lunch. So, instead of sitting on my bum doing nothing, I could work out. On the other hand though, I haven't finished the book for Jenn's book club meeting on Thursday, and really, I need to get that done. Hmmm...well I guess we'll see. :o)

I'm going to try to do another random picture post today, but we'll see. This is already my second post of the day (I posted on my fitness blog) but we'll see if I can muster up another one. Haha. :o) Ok, gonna go now. Hope you all are having a wonderful day! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post! Sounds like your getting your work done and still finding time for the pleasures in life!
amber

blondevue... said...

O'my goodness, what a musshy post! I don't know if I can continue reading about your *lovely* evenings any more! phhhh, I am done gagging now. After a paragraph like that then you start talking about being tired. You know what that makes us start guessing about? Yeah, you guessed it. Pregnancy!
So please unless you want me to ask if you are pregnant all the time, keep it to a minimum! haahah. just kidding your ok, but I do think I'll just stick to the fitness world. :o)

Kassandra said...

Well, you don't have to ASK all the time about me being pregnant, because whenever I DO get pregnant (as far as I know, I'm NOT right now, thankyouverymuch) you will be one of the absolute first to know! ;o) Goofy girl.