Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hawaii Pictures, Part 3

On Monday morning (very early, ugh) we flew to Maui, and stayed there until Tuesday night.




Funny statue outside of the airport. :o)


THE MOST granola town I have EVER been in. Wow.
Driving. In a silver Mustang. Just like on our Honey Moon. Funny. :o)
Would ya look at that, it's me!
We drove the Hana highway (google it, if you wanna know more about it. it's crazy) and stopped here to hike back to a waterfall.
on the trail to the waterfall.
look at the pineapples! I didn't know they grow in the ground. I thought they grew on trees. cool. :o)
I'm not sure what this is or was, but we had to walk over it to get to the waterfall.
Alright, there ya go! :o)

2 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Did you ever notice the guy working on the roof in Paie? I just saw that in your picture, that's too funny. And I think those bamboo trees look fake, (besides the planted in the ground thing) ;-) It's too bad your battery was dieing, otherwise we should have gotten more pictures of you and Mike. =/

blondevue... said...

You know that *Early morning* (ugh) flight that you guys took to Maui was at the same time that I get up every morning to go to work!
That statue is pretty odd, does it remind you of that glass lady figure that I got for one of the horse shows and had hanging in my room at my parents house?
Love seeing the pictures of you guys on that trip. :))
I might fly into Anchorage a few days early to see Leah. I could be in the state in 20 days!! Too bad you guys couldn't meet me at Alyeska!