Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Goins-on Around Here

Well, I just thought I would do a "word" post now, since I've done so many "picture" posts lately. :o)

Things with me are going good. Just been working, and loving my husband lately. :o) Haha, that sounded bad. Not that I haven't been loving him in the past. Oh, never mind. :o) Anyways, I'm just sayin, things are good right now. And it's nice. :o)

I do have some problem areas though. Like MY HOUSE!!!! Oh my. It's such a mess. BUT I'm going home tonight to clean it. I already took care of the living room, and the kitchen table on lunch. So, tonight I need to tackle my kitchen. HOW ON EARTH does it get SO messy? Goodness. I don't even know how it happens. I turn around and BAM! it's a disaster. Sheesh. Well, tonight it shall be taken care of. Mike has a side job out in North Pole for a little while tonight. So, while he's gone I'm going to clean, and then Heidi is going to come over and help me turn the material that I got at Joann's on Monday night (on SALE!) into curtains for our poor living room window/door. Yay. :o) I'm really excited to get some curtains up, since I've been in our house for almost 9 months (9 month anniversary coming up next Saturday!) and have done practically NO decorating. So, I'm looking forward to a productive night, and am feeling quite motivated at the moment. Pray that I STAY motivated. :o) That's always my problem. I'm always PLENTY motivated at work to get stuff done at home, then I do get home and all I want to do is chill. Hopefully that won't be the case tonight. Ok, no. It will not be the case tonight. I have to determine to get it done, and I am. There. :o)

On another note, it is snowing like CRAZY here. We woke up to around 4 - 6 inches on the ground this morning. When I got to work, they were plowing the parking lot, and when I went to lunch at noon, there was almost as much snow on the ground as there had been before they plowed this morning. It's been snowing moderately all day, but now it's REALLY coming down. It's expected to continue snowing tonight through tomorrow. Crazy. Everyone is complaining, but I like it. :o) We're going snowboarding on Saturday, and I'm SO excited. This will be the second time of the year going, and with all this snow, it's going to be AWESOME. So far it's only Mike and I going, so anyone else in the area wanting to come, PLEASE DO!!!! It'll be fun!!! Come on.... you know you want to. ;o)

Alright, well I think that's enough out of me for one day. :o) Hopefully I'll have pictures to post soon of my new curtains! :o) Hope you all have a good night. :o)

3 comments:

blondevue... said...

Complaining about it snowing should be a crime.
When I come home I want to play in it every day!!
I'm praying your life starts coming together, stay motivated tonight!
Would love to see pictures of the curtains and the snowboarding. :)
Have a great night miss. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Kass, I am glad that you posted soemthing worth reading.. ha ha ha I am sick of hawaii pictures and frankly don't want to see anymore till I can be in them... jk kinda!
Get to cleanin sista! I can give you some tips if you need on that kinda stuff.. It's my hobby!!!! or obsesion!
Love you
Amber

Happy Girl said...

Ooh, decorating! Yay!!! I want to see curtain pictures. =D You wait too much longer and I'll be there to help you out, what a shame that would be. ;-) So how did the cleaning go? Did you kick rear or sit on your rear? Haha. Yah, that was CORNY. Anywho, I liked the post, I think you get a 7 on readers interest.... Hmn. that MIGHT be because I'm interested in this kind of stuff usually, so I'm not too sure how acurate that is of a rating. NOT that you even asked, but anywho.=]