Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Curtains!

Alright, here are pictures of my new curtains! Ugh, just ignore the plastic in the pictures. As soon as it gets warmer, that will be coming off! :o) And hopefully this summer we'll be able to get our door/windows replaced, so things will look a bit cleaner and nicer. :o) I love my new curtains though, and love the way they make my home look so much cozier. Decorating is awesome. :o) I got the material for these curtains in the clearance section at Joann's. I got the lighter material for $7/yard and I got the darker stuff for $2/yard! Yay! :o) The cast iron hangers that I used are actually garden hooks, to hang plants outside with. I got those on sale for $7 each. The picture frame I also got at Joann's, but I've had it for a while. I got it on sale, but I can't remember how much it was. And the flower set on the coffee table I got at Bed, Bath and Beyond several months ago with my wedding gift cards. :o)









They look even better in person, so if you wanna come over some time and check them out, feel free! :o)

5 comments:

blondevue... said...

I like these curtains very, very much. They make your living room look great!
Love you. See you soon Chicka.

Happy Girl said...

NO WAY! Kassandra? This is your house? The house that was SO non-decorated just a few months ago?! If I hadn't seen the TV there I wouldn't have even recognized it as your house. Man I am so impressed! Like really, really impressed. I LOVE the elegant look of it all. WAY classy darling, way classy.

Kassandra said...

Haha, I know right??? I'm rather impressed myself! :o)

Jenn said...

They look really nice Kassandra....good job. Glad that you like them a lot.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM! YOU MAKE ME WANT TO RE-DECORATE MY "COUNTRY THEME" HOME>>>>> Love you!
amber