Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday :o)

Wow, I can't say how glad I am to have the weekend here. Today is dragging on like molasses at -50* though.

I have a massage tonight that's part of the gift certificate that Mike got me for Christmas for Parfait Dix. I'm so excited. :o) And next Thursday night I'm going to do the other half of it, which is get a manicure and pedicure done. My hubby is so sweet to me, don't you think? :o)

Looks like Mike is gonna go snowboarding with Jordan again tomorrow. I'm opting out this time. I'm not gonna go again till I have some girls to go with. :o) Nope, I'm gonna stay home tomorrow, and get some stuff done. Then Heidi is gonna come over and we're gonna hang out until Mike gets done snowboarding. I'm looking forward to a pretty chill weekend. Just relaxing, and getting a few things accomplished. Sounds good to me. :o)

What are your weekend plans? Hope you all have a great one! :o)

3 comments:

Florida Girl said...

I am shooting a wedding in the afternoon and then hanging out with my kids and their friends. (what that translates into is I will be the taxi service but I love it!) We will probably end up shopping or driving over to the beach in St. Augustine, Florida! It will be a full/fun day. Hope your day is great too and yes, your hubby sounds VERY sweet but let him know that I think he is super lucky to have you too! :o)

Jenn said...

Hope you have a great weekend chilling. I am just getting to my weekend tomorrow which will be short lived since Phil is leaving Monday. Have fun!!1

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me.. Hope it was great for you....
Love you!
Amber
P.S. You get your package yet?