Monday, March 23, 2009

Back At It

Well, I have to say that after posting so much recently, I missed the blogging world over the weekend! There was some time on Friday morning while Mike was working, when I could have posted and stuff, but naturally, we got the worst room in the hotel as far as problems with connecting to the Internet goes. :o) So, I really was cut off from the outside world, especially after my phone died. Oi with the Poodles already! ;o) Haha, I hope at least SOME of you got that. :o)

Anyways, moving on. Our weekend was GREAT. We really enjoyed the conference, and learning how to communicate better, and more about each other. Not everything was perfect about the presentation (such as the segment on salvation, and "Pray this prayer, and you will be saved". The salvation message was actually pretty good, up to that point though.) but we walked away with some good information, which was the point of going. So, overall, I was happy with the conference. The people were sure nice, and really great speakers. Very motivating, and great examples of parenting. Got a lot of parenting advice that I look forward to putting into practice one of these days. :o) Other than that, it was just good for Mike and I to get away together. We definitely needed it. What a blessing and a refreshment!


So, the girls put together a "Biggest Loser" blog, which I think is great, and am really excited for all of them to come together, and motivate each other, in a friendly competition. :o) I was thinking about joining their blog. Not because I'm trying to lose a bunch of weight, or really any, but because I'm not in shape. And I have fitness goals that I never really follow through with, so I thought it might be fun to have people that are doing some of the same things I am, to stay motivated and stuff. But, I decided that since I'm not actually trying to lose weight, and be The Biggest Loser, that I would just do it on my own. :o)


But, I feel a little weird, posting all my fitness stuff on this blog, and I don't want the fitness stuff to completely take over this blog, which would result in me not posting about any "every day" stuff. So, all this to simply say: I have started a fitness blog! I'm excited about it. :o) It's set to private (I'm not embarrassed about my weight or anything, I just don't want the whole world reading about it is all) so if you wanna read, then just leave me a comment with your email address, and I would be more than happy to add you to it. :o) So, just be sure to leave me your email addresses! :o)

Hope you all are having a marvelous day. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's for the add. I really hope you reach your goals! Oh and I got my bag holder! I love it... Thank you so much, Jared thinks it's so cute!
amber