Tuesday, March 31, 2009

UGH

I've been slacking off in the chore department. Bleh. Makes me irritated.

Mike and I went to Gambardella's for dinner last night. I had shrimp ravioli, and he had Fettuccine Alfredo. It was yummy, and we had a nice date. :o) Before we went, I went home, and curled my hair, and put on a new springy dress I recently got at Old Navy. :o) We went to dinner, and then to Petco, and Wal-mart, then home. Well, when we got home, we watched a movie, and seriously... I completely forgot about my Monday chores! I didn't remember until I got to work this morning. Thus, the UGH.

So... tonight I have double duty. Well, that's what I get for forgetting. Go me. I suppose I'll let you know how my night goes tonight, tomorrow. Hopefully I do actually get my Monday and my Tuesday chores done. Bleh.

Anyways, hope you all are having a fabulous day. ;o)

4 comments:

blondevue... said...

I think the date was worth the double chores, just when you are bummed tonight that you have more to do, think of all the fun you had last night. :)
And a spring dress? Wow, chick, its March still. But thats ok. Hey I posted a picture of me and your jelly beans on my blog. :o)
I need to come over and get more, I think I've had about 25 of them, and the boys (brothers) ate the rest of them, so I think I'll use it as an excuse to come back again. =o)

Kassandra said...

Haha, you're right about the chores. I should be able to do them with a smile on my face, and the joy of a happily married woman, who's husband is nice enough to take her out on dates. :o)

And, come on over any time hun. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great time. I can't remember the last time Jared took me out! So count your blessings dear!
amber

blondevue... said...

How did those chores go? ;)