Friday, April 3, 2009

Well, yeah...

I think I'm just gonna say that I took this week off as far as my chore calendar goes. :o) I hurt my back on Tuesday night working out, so I didn't do my chores that night. And Mike and I were doing some things around town last night, so I didn't do them last night either. And of course, being the party animals that we are, I won't be doing them tonight, as we're getting together with a group of friends. :o) And tomorrow, a bunch of us girlies are getting together, so...maybe I'll do my chores after they all leave. Or maybe I'll just start everything back up like normal on Monday. :o) We'll see. :o)





I started reading Persuasion for Jenn's book club. It's my first Jane Austin. I'm liking it so far, although it did take me a couple chapters to get into the swing of how she writes. But I'm enjoying it so far. :o) Hopefully I'll get it done soon, because I've got a stack of books that I need to read. :o)





I bought my plane tickets today to go to Texas in May. I'm SO excited. :o) I leave on the 22nd, and get back on the 7th of June. In one month and 18 days I will be seeing this little girl:


I simply cannot wait to hug her again, and smother her in kisses. :o)

Oh! and I will more than likely have a brand new nephew by then, whom I will ALSO cover in kisses. I can't wait! :o)

And of course, I can't wait to see my sister in law, and my brother, and my cousins, Aunts, Uncles, grandparents. :o) It's going to be a great trip, and I'm so excited. :o)

Alright, well that's all that's going on with me for now. Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday, and hope you have a fabulous weekend! :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your tickets. I hope you have a safe trip! Get your house clean!!!
amber

Florida Girl said...

I am a bad girl. You know that I love you. Wrote you a note on my blog comments. Hope you are having a good day.

blondevue... said...

It is wonderful that you are getting to go down and see your neice. I would love to see Lauren again.
Hope your back gets better.
How go'eth your chore calendar today??
I'm about to unload the dishwasher then off to bed for me.
Night love,,,
Tori

Anonymous said...

Hey are you gonna come see me?!!

Happy Girl said...

April 3rd was a week ago. Just FYI.... ;-)

Kassandra said...

Oh...really? Hmm...I lost my calendar.