Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Goins-on around Here

Well, I obviously haven't posted for a while. :o)


There hasn't been TOO much going on around here. Mike got back on Monday from a trip to California. He went down there for training for work. It was great to have him home. I missed him terribly. :o) And he was so nice as to get me presents while he was down there! :o) Such a nice husband. :o) I think he might have missed me too. Just a lil'. ;o)

Anyways, the girl taking over my position at work starts on Monday. Turns out that I will be working at Spenard's until the 21st of May. As that day draws closer, I get more and more excited about it. I'm really looking forward to just staying home, and being able to get things done. I really think it's going to be a good time for me.

Ok, well I think I'm gonna go to bed for the night. I'm tired dude. :o) Hope you all have a fabulous night, and a wonderful Sunday. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you will enjoy your time at home! I would!

blondevue... said...

Praying for you this morning as the new girl starts.
Have a good day.
Love,
Tori

Happy Girl said...

Oh! So that's why you haven't been emailing me. Gotcha. Not that I really email you though! Haha.