Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Friend

The day before the Clark Family left to go back to Hawaii, Tori and I got together to do a photo-shoot. We had a lot of fun, and look forward to many more practice sessions this summer, so I can get better at photography. :o)

Tori is, hands down one of my very best friends. I love her more than I could possibly say, and I really don't know what I would do without her. She is always such a Godly encouragement to me. And she just has this way of so sweetly, softly, yet firmly, telling me when I'm wrong. Seriously, I can't take a "what you're doing is wrong" talk better from anyone else than I can her. She's always there to help me have a better attitude, and think on the positive side of things, when I'm complaining about something. Especially here lately. She's been there for me when I've gone through, and am going through tough situations that I simply don't know what to do in. She's such an encouragement to me, and I'm so thankful that the Lord brought her into my life all those years ago at the Coffee Cabin. :o)









We never know where God's path of life is going to take us, but I'm so glad I have met her along the road. I really believe that God is going to do great things in her life, and am so excited to see what He has in store for her.


I love you, Tori. :o)

7 comments:

Florida Girl said...

These photos are really beautiful! Nice job.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Great pics. I feel the same way about her. She is such a life long good friend to me.
Amber

Kassandra said...

Thanks Pam! They're nowhere near as good as yours, but that means a lot coming from you. :o)

Happy Girl said...

That's our sweet Tori. I've been thinking lately how much she means to me. I wouldn't say it's ironic that you did a post about her, but it was definitely timely. I love my big sis so much and thank God for having her to work with me and help me through all of my bad days.

blondevue... said...

awww you guys. :)
Kassandra thank you for this post, I don't like to be put up, but I am thankful that I can be a blessing to you.
I am so thankful for your friendship.
You took great pictures for what the subject gave you. =o)

Kassandra said...

I'm not "putting you up", I'm just telling everyone how much I love you. :o) Hehe. ;o)

Happy Girl said...

Hey buddy! I finally got my picture site up. Here it is....

http://lanaerose.shutterfly.com/