Monday, March 9, 2009

Bag Holder

So, I'm starting to dive into the many pictures that have been on my camera for months. Various pictures that I've been meaning to post, but never got around to. They won't be in order, just whatever I feel like posting at the time. :o)
So, here is one of my recent projects. I had seen on another lady's blog a simple pattern for a plastic bag holder, so I decided to give it a try. It was SO easy to make, and I loved it. It only took me maybe a half an hour or 45 minutes.


I started by sewing two pieces of material together (the green and the black/white). I can't remember what the measurements were. There weren't really any "rules". You just kinda did what you want.

Then I took a piece of black and white eyelet lace, and folded it in half and sewed it along the original seam. then you add the elastic at the bottom, and sew it into a tube and Presto!:

you have a bag holder. :o) I do have complete instructions that I could make copies for anyone who wants to make one of their own. Just let me know. :o)

3 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Wow, easy is right! I'm totally going to have to try that out this summer! =)

Anonymous said...

I don't want to make my own... I want you to make me on!!! I can't make things.
love you,
amber

blondevue... said...

Kass, Its Cute. :) It looks really nice.