Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Look How The Belly Grows

Alright, a MILLION pictures later, and I have a belly shot that I'm half way satisfied with. It's ridiculous how hard it can be to take a silly picture of yourself. Goodness. Maybe I'm just picky. ;o) At any rate, I'm 18 weeks today, and my baby can now hear and recognize my voice, and sometimes might be stimulated by it. I talked to it for a minute earlier (and felt pretty silly, even though I was alone) and about 30 seconds later felt it moving! Haha, it was too cool. Oh yeah, that's another thing. I've been feeling movement since about the 17th of August. Really neat. :o) Alright, I've got some other things I need to be doing, so here you go. Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Life has been a little hectic. Soon to come: pictures of our trip and posting about our progress on converting our spare room from our "Catch All Junk Room" to "Baby Room". :o)



Hope you all had a great labor day weekend, and a great week so far! :o)

2 comments:

Happy Girl said...

WHOAAAAA You have a prego stomach!!! oh my goodness! It's a good thing I'm going to be seeing you in 3 days!

blondevue... said...

Wow, Yeah you do look pregnant!!
Thats alot of change since last month when I was in Alaska!