Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Birthday Party!

Well, they're almost 3 months late, but I thought I'd post the pictures from my surprise birthday party that my hubby and Michelle threw for me. :o) They were so sweet and I was really surprised! I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband, and great friends. I don't deserve them in any way, shape or form, and am extremely thankful for them every day. God has really blessed me, and I am in awe.


The super cute cake that my awesome mom made for me. :o)






My Michelle. :o) I don't know where I would be without her. She's been such a great friend to me lately, and I am beyond thankful for her. I love you girl!!! :o)

Emily and Joyka
Love of my life, my Prince Charming, my soul mate, my Everything. No one in this world I would rather have. Love him. :o)
Emily. Man I love this girl. Another person I don't know what I would do without. :o)
Let's eat cake! (it tasted even better than it looked!!!)




The card was singing. :o) And these are my 21 balloons that Elmer and Joyka brought. So fun! :o)
Everyone was playing the Wii, but this is the closest thing we got to a picture of that.
Thankful.
Showin off the belly. I think I was around 24 weeks here. :o)
Mara was also at the party, but she's the one who took all of these pictures, so we didn't get any of her. :o( Thanks Mara!!! :o)

2 comments:

blondevue... said...

The cake your Mom made looks beautiful! Hope her health is doing better, been praying for her.
Take care! 4 weeks! :)

Happy Girl said...

That was so cool of them to do that for you. =) Everyone looks great and I miss you all. Seeing pictures from your house reminds me of when we hung out at your house for Tori's birthday with everyone last March. Good times, good times.