Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photo Shoot

While I've been waiting for the pictures that we got taken of Logan to get put up on the photographer's website, I decided to try to take some of my own, and here's what I got. :o) These are just a couple. I'm still in the process of editing the rest. :o) I couldn't decide if I like the black and white's or the ones in color better, so I just posted both...






Cheerio Lips. My favorite. :o)

Shortly after taking these pictures, he started peeing and pooping everywhere. :o) Haha, I was prepared though, so it wasn't a big deal. It just resulted in the following picture...

I got the water level right this time, and he was able to sit up on his own in it, which made the bathing portion much easier. :o) Haha, I just love this picture. It cracks me up. I'm thinking about framing it. ;o)
Hope you're all having a great day!



4 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Haha, that's one happy kid you got there. ;) I'm excited for the photographers pictures to come in too. =)

blondevue... said...

He lookes like he LOVES baths! :P not.. LOL
I think my favorite are the black and white ones. Cute. :)
Have a good week!!

Happy Girl said...

Oh, and you never sent me that maternity pictures link. eh? eh? ;)

Hon Rosie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! The third one is WAYYYYYYYY to cute!!!!:):) How adorable:)
LydiaRose~