Monday, March 8, 2010

More Logan Pictures. :o)

Just thought I'd post a few more pictures of our baby boy. :o) And seriously, my birth story really is coming soon. :o) It's just EXTREMELY long, just to forewarn you. :o)

Anyways, I took these ones today. He's finally starting to have longer periods of time where he's more alert, and looking around. He's so cute. :o)





Took these about a week ago.


I love me a folded up little baby. So cute. :o)
Ok, that's all for now. We gave him his first bath on Saturday, so I'll post those pictures soon, and I'll post the thank-you goodies I made for my nurses who took care of me at the hospital. :o)

7 comments:

Hon Rosie said...

Ok, he is soooooo cute!!!:):) i love the close up one of his little face!! SOOO sweet!!!!:):)
LydiaRose~

rebekah said...

He's so cute!!! I love it when he has his eyes wide open.

Happy Girl said...

Awww Logan... One day I will hold you. =)

I can't wait until he starts getting more features and I can see either you or Mike in him. The pictures are only showing that he has Mike's hair, haha, and that's a bit obvious. ;) Can you see anything in his face or features yet? You'll have to point it out to me if you do. :)

Happy Girl said...

Oh and cool header. =) I can't wait to see your pre-baby pictures and then the ones you had taken just the other day with him. Wait, I'm having a blond moment, you did get pregnancy photos of you, ya? Haha, I mean "right". ;)

Kassandra said...

Lanae, hes got my nose and lips, but overall he looks like Mike. :o)

and yes, I did get maternity pictures taken. I'll email you the link. :o)

blondevue... said...

He looks JUST like Mike!!
Love the pictures, take care Mom. :)
Love,
Tori

Happy Girl said...

Ooh that would be sweetness. =D