Monday, February 22, 2010

Announcing The Arrival Of...

Logan James Ryan. :o)

Our sweet baby boy was born on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 1:13 am, by emergency C-Section. We are both doing great, recovery from the surgery isn't as bad as I would have expected, just have to stay on top of my pain meds and it's all good. :o) We came home from the hospital on Saturday, and Mike has the rest of this week off. Things are wonderful and we could not be more in love with our baby boy. :o)

Birth story coming soon. Here's some pictures of my handsome little man. :o)








He's the best daddy ever. He's so good with him. I've fallen in love with him all over again these past several days. I'm blessed beyond belief. :o)







7 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations, Kassandra! He's a beautiful baby boy!! So excited for you!

Jo said...

Oh, he's so cute Kassandra. I heard you did really good with the labor. I was sad to hear about the c-section but glad that you guys made it through and the baby is doing good. Congratulations.

Jo

Happy Girl said...

Aww Kassandra, they're all so good! The baby is adorable, and just look at Mike holding him! I noticed you avoided any mom pictures, but I'm sure that there will be some of those once you are back to feeling like yourself. =)

rebekah said...

So proud of you and Mike!!! You both are turning out to be great parents. Your little guy is adorable.

Hon Rosie said...

AWWWW!!!! YAY!!!!!! He's sooo sweet looking!!!:):) Congratulations:):)
LydiaRose~

~Krista~ said...

You should change your blog title to "inside the life of a new mummy"
;oD

Cpt.Winters said...

Kassandra when you and mike need time alone together I'm all ready to babysit Logan for you guys.

:) Jordan