Tuesday, February 9, 2010

40 Weeks Pregnant

Well folks, today, February 9th, 2010 is my due date. Craziness. I am offcially 40 weeks pregnant. What's it like, being 40 weeks pregnant? Well, here's what it looks like:





And what does it feel like? Well... it's uncomfortable, to say the least. ;o) Doing the most simple of things is completely exhausting, such as the dishes, or walking up a flight of stairs. Sleeping is just ridiculous. It hurts incredibly bad to turn over, which I have to do A LOT, or else my hips start hurting from puttin so much pressure on one side or the other.


But through all the aches and pains, I feel incredibly blessed to be pregnant. I have enjoyed the experience thouroughly. It has been a healthy and uneventful pregnancy, and for that I am continually thankful. :o)


The Lord has really blessed me in this, and I can't wait to meet this little person that he has been creating inside of me. What an awesome concept!


As much as I have enjoyed being pregnant, I am definitely looking forward to having my body "back", and enjoying my little man from the outside. :o) So, I sit and wait for labor to begin. I know it's going to be painful, and in no way fun, but I'm excited, and looking forward to it all. Hopefully very soon I will have pictures of my baby to show you. :o)

3 comments:

Jo said...

Wow, your doing really good. I thought you would have the baby early since your such a small person. Hope the baby's not to late and that your delivery goes well.

Joanna

rebekah said...

Kassandra, We are praying for you!!! Get plenty of sleep, don't stress, you can do this!!! :) Hope you don't have much longer to wait.

Happy Girl said...

It's so soon! Ah, wow. It sinks in all over again every time I see a post like this.

Oh, and just for the record, it totally looks like a watermelon still. ;) Haha, I guess that's what happens when you're actually a skinny person and get pregnant. Yay for you. ;)