Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Swag, Part 1: Clothes

Ok, so I have a MILLION pictures of all the baby stuff I have so far. Everything I got at my baby shower, and a few things I have accumulated myself. Anyways, since there are so many pictures I decided to do them in smaller segments. So here's the first part. All the clothes. :o) I got all of these from my shower. :o) I counted all the onesies, and I have 46! Wow, that's a lot of onesies. :o) Anyways, here ya go.














































Blogger roated this, and I don't know why. The middle sleeper has horses on the footsies. So cute! :o)














































































LOVE this one. :o) I'm planning on bringing him home in it. :o)















Little baby socks. SO cute. :o)
OK, hopefully I'll do another post soon. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post some new belly pics!-a secret admirerer