Tuesday, February 16, 2010

41 Weeks Pregnant, and Labor :o)

So I turned 41 Weeks today. :o) Here's my picture for this week. It's the last one of my weekly journey. :o)


Anyways, we're in the hospital right now, and I'm in labor. :o) Mary-Beth (the nurse-midwife at the clinic I've been going to) is doing my delivery since my Dr is out of town, and I'm SO happy about that. :o) She checked me just a little bit ago (at about 8 pm) and I'm dilated to a 5 already! :o) I was dilated to about a 3 this afternoon, so I'm making pretty good progress.
Labor isn't really horrific at this point. The contractions are coming about every 3 minutes, and are painful but definitely manageable. We'll see how things go as the night progresses.
Anyways, we should have a baby tomorrow sometime! :o)

2 comments:

Happy Girl said...

You're a MOM!!!!!! You're going to have to tell me ALL about it. =D I love you girl.

rebekah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!