Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Boy and His Duck

The other day Mike was playing with Logan, and said that he needed a toy to grab onto, so I went upstairs and got one off of his shelf. It was a yellow duck, and it was SO cute, so I took like a million pictures. :o) So, here’s my sweet boy with his first toy. :o)

 P4115969   P4115984   P4116002 P4115999P4116017

P4116067

P4116033 P4116058  P4116078

Mom, WHY is this duck on my head?!?!?

P4116119

This one is my favorite. Is that not the sweetest thing you’ve ever seen??? Ahhh, so in love. :o)

7 comments:

blondevue... said...

Wow, he is darling. Love the pictures. Glad windows live writer is working for you too :) Fun stuff.

Happy Girl said...

Aw so sweet! He's starting to get features now. =)

Happy Girl said...

Hehe, I most like the 3rd one because he's got this smirk on his face.

aksunflower said...

Great pictures, Kassandra. Your little guy is so sweet. Can't wait to see him.

Courtney Michelle Photography said...

He is the most beautiful baby ever!!!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to come and check out your new baby! But the wait was worth it...he's adorable!

Congrats!!!! You did great! :D

Courtney

Kassandra said...

Thanks Courtney!!! :o)

Kelly said...

He is adorable! I stopped by from SIF. Cute blog, adorable son!