Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stream Of Consciousness…

It’s 1:30 am… I should really be in bed. not sure what I’m thinking, being up so late with a baby that’s so young. I’ve been playing with my blog though, as you can see, and it’s been fun. :o)

spent forever creating the header… what do you think? I think that after spending so long on it, I might end up changing it. I like it, and I’m excited to have learned more fun stuff about Photoshop Elements, but I’m not sure it’s what I’m going for on my blog… we’ll see.

Need to finish editing the photos I took of Logan. They’re just sitting there in that folder, calling my name… but I don’t feel like doing them. I need to though. I’ll feel better when they’re done. I hate having unfinished things like that just gnawing at my mind. Ugh.

Logan was pretty fussy this afternoon. He didn’t take a good nap though, that’s why. He’s such a good baby. I love him so much. Not because he’s good… just because he’s mine. All mine. Can’t get over that one. He really is good though… he pretty much only cries when he’s hungry or tired. The rest of the time he’s just completely chill. And he only gets up about once or twice a night. Been like that since we brought him home. I really think I lucked out with this little guy. He’s so amazing and I’m enjoying every second with him.

I keep having dreams that I’m pregnant again already. It’s weird. And it’s not because I want to be pregnant again already. I’m definitely looking forward to having another baby… but ya know, in the future. :o) My body really needs time to heal from the last pregnancy and the c-section before I go putting it through growing a baby again. And I just wanna enjoy my little man. Cause he’s awesome and all. ;o) Speaking of the c-section, I really should finish my birth story… it’s almost done… and then I’ll post it.

But not tonight. Tonight, I’m going to bed. :o)

6 comments:

LydiaRose~ said...

LOVE your header!!!! Too cute:)

rebekah said...

It looks like he might be a little bit Mike's too,:) just a little. :)

blondevue... said...

Like the new blog look!

rebekah said...

Hey Kassandra I checked out that website you told me about. I love it! It's like an online Woman's Affair. :)

Kassandra said...

Rebekah, yes... I suppose he's a little bit Mike's as well... I guess... ;o)

I'm glad you liked Etsy! When you were loving that jewelry, I knew you would love etsy too. :o) It's one of my favorite online places. You can pretty much find anything there. :o)

Happy Girl said...

Ah, I love it when you just write like this. You don't do it enough. :)