Friday, October 19, 2007

For My Friend

Since I can't tell her in person...

For All The Times
For all the times you made me laugh, thank you.
For all the times you held my hand, thank you.
For all the times you smiled at me, thank you.
For all the times you listened, thank you.
For all the times you prayed for me, thank you.
For all the times you encouraged me, thank you.
For all the times you hugged me, thank you.
For all the times you shared a part of yourself with me, thank you.
For all the times you trusted me, thank you.
For all the times you complimented me, thank you.
For all the times you said "I love you", thank you.
For all the times you thought of me, thank you.
For all the times you were there when I needed you, thank you.
For all the times you missed me, thank you.
For all the times you gave me comfort, thank you.
For all of this:
Never forget that when I smile at you, I'm saying "I love you. "
Never forget that my hand is always outstretched toward you.
Never forget that I am always here to listen to you.
Never forget that I will always stand behind you.
Never forget that you need only ask, and it's yours.
Never forget that I want to spend time with you.
Never forget that I do love you, whether I say it or not.
Never forget that I'm thinking of you.
Never forget that I am always here for you.
Never forget that I miss you too.
She knows who she is. :o)
No, I didn't write it myself, by the way. :o) I stole it from someone else, and changed it around a little.

No comments: