Friday, October 12, 2007

A Good Day

SO, GUESS WHAT? I finally bought me some brand new Burton snowboarding pants! YAY!!! :o) I'm so excited. I love them. In fact, I'm wearing them even as I sit here and type. :o) I'm a dork, I know, but what can I say? I have a few pictures, but in all fairness, I will warn you ahead of time, they're horrible, and the pants look WAY better in real life. They're awesome. :o) Now I just need a new Burton hoodie and I'll be all set. :o) Anyways, here are the pictures. Enjoy.... :o)



You've gotta love the suspenders. :o) I feel like an old man. :o)


"Burton Supastar!" *sigh* if only in my dreams... :o)

Anyways, my day went pretty good today. Just glad it's Friday. :o) And it was payday (hence the pants) so that's always super nice. I guess I didn't really tell you guys on here but.... last Wednesday, October 3, I mailed in my very last truck payment!!! YAY! Oh my goodness, it felt so good to do that. My loan was for three years, but I got it paid off in 12 months. Sorry, but I'm pretty proud of myself. :o) I am a slave to debt no longer! I am financially independent! I am free from my bondage! :o) Sorry, I get a little carried away sometimes. Anyways, I think the check went through either today or yesterday (I had to mail it to Texas) so I should be receiving the title in the mail soon. It's just so good to know that I own my truck now. I never could have done it without the Lord's help though. It was only by his grace that things worked out the way they did, and that I was able to make much larger payments each month than I needed to. I am so thankful that He provided me with my income, and that nothing major ever really came up that I had to miss a payment or anything. So, anyways, that wasn't really how I wanted to share that exciting news, but there you have it. :o)

I also went and got my very first ever massage today. That was nice. I had horrible knots in my shoulders that she really worked out. It hurt pretty bad when she was doing it, but my back feels pretty good now. She even said that the pressure she was using to get those knots out was pretty intense, so I guess they were pretty bad. Anyways, I'll definitely go back to her, she was really good, really nice, and not too weird. :o) I think her name was Heidi or something like that, but I can't remember. Is that bad? :o)

So, yep. It was a good day: A paycheck, a massage, and a new pair of Burton snowpants, what more could a girl want? Well... I could think of a few things, but we won't go there. :o) It could be quite a long night if we did. :o) Ok, I'm gonna go now. You all have a fantabulous night now, ya hear? :o) Love you all! Good night,
Kassandra

No comments: