Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kids

So, my baby sitting kids came over last Friday and spent the night with us. We all had a lot of fun. It's been a while since I've spent time with them, and I missed them a lot. Here are the pictures. :o)


Alton helping Mike work on the truck. :o)


The little monsters sitting on my feet clinging to my legs. Have you ever tried to do that whole walking thing with two small children sitting on your feet?!?!? It's HARD!!! :o)


They're so silly.


Dog-piling mike. :o) They were having great fun with this.












Saturday at the park. It was such a beautiful day out. :o)






Charlie played too. :o)




Yes, that's my husband going down the slide. A kid at heart. :o)


all 4 of us piled in the tube. there were a lot of "OW!"'s going on in the process of this. :o)


Chillin'


The kids had a blast making Mike push them on the swings, giving them under-dogs and what-not. :o) It was cute.


I love this picture. :o)




Hanna...she's getting so big. Turning into a little woman already. :o)


then the baby...Ava...she's already 5! my how the time does fly.




Alton was having fun telling me to "take pictures of me jumping, while I'm in the air Shocka!" 100% boy, that's for sure. :o) He's like a little man now.




Walking home.






Alton brought over this thing that you use batteries and hook them up to stuff and make noises, and all of that kind of boy stuff. They had a lot of fun with this. :o)





Well, that was our weekend. :o) We had a lot of fun. I sure did enjoy spending time with my kiddos. They're growing up so fast, and they're not even mine! Goodness. :o) Anyways, hope you ALL are doing FABULOUS. ;o) Have a GREAT day.

No comments: