Friday, August 8, 2008

Kindred Spirit Award

I have been awarded the kindred spirit award by Courtney, at Courtney Michelle Photography.



I would now like to award it to a couple of my kindred spirit friends. :o)

Tori, you are truly a kindred spirit of mine. I think we've known that, ever since that first day at the Coffee Cabin! :o) I love you!

Lanae`, even though you don't have a blog right now, I'm still giving you the award, because, well, how could I not?!?!? :o) You are one of my very closest friends. Love you!

Amber, you are an encouragement to me, and I love talking to you. We are kindred spirits across the miles. :o) Hugs! Love you!

Angela, this award makes me think of Anne of Green Gables, which makes me think of you. :o) I love the friendship that we have, and I pray it continues to grow. Love you!

Bek, your blog has been such an encouragement to me lately. I love the way you write. I miss you, and I pray the Lord continues to give you the strength that you need. Love you!

So now, all of you who have been awarded, go here and copy the image, and add it to your blog! :o)

And I guess that there is a Kindred Spirit Network that you can join, if you go here. It's actually a cool idea. Go to the site and check it out! Love you girls! :o)

No comments: