Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's HOT!

Haha, I figured I would inform all of you out of staters that the Internet is now showing that it is 39* in Fairbanks, and the Time and Temperature line in North Pole is saying that it's 28*. Yes, ABOVE zero. :o) Kinda crazy that we've done an 80* turnaround in 2 days.

I'm wanting to go snowboarding real bad now. Not to complain about the weather in the least bit, but I hope it doesn't melt all the snow! :o) This winter surely isn't over, and it just wouldn't be a good deal. :o)

Alright, well I figured you would all get a kick out of the fact that just a couple days ago, I was moping about the cold, and now it's nearly 40*. :o)

Hope you're all having a great afternoon. Love you. :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot. You sent all the cold weather here. It's supposed to be a high of 19 today and a low 8 tonight... Love you, enjoy the heat wave.
Amber

blondevue... said...

Thats awesome its gotten warmer!

Mrs.Lambert said...

hey have you still been reading in the mornings???you havent said anything about it in awhile,i was just wondering...i hope you are!!!

Happy Girl said...

It's only 47 degrees warmer here today! That's pretty awesome. I hear that your roads are terrible though. =}

blondevue... said...

After a week of semi-lameness I am back to reading my bible in the mornings, so like Ang said I hope you are as well. I get to see you next week!!! We should read together then. :) Love you!
Tori

Happy Girl said...

I only have to wake up for work 4 more times and then you're here!!!! Ah, Sleep, such a marvelous thing. I sure hope that you don't plan on waking up anytime around 5AM while you're here. I'm ok with 7, but 5?! This stuff is for the birds.

Hmn. That's odd.I just noticed that my name is Happy Girl with capital letters. I distinctively remember being bothered that it wasn't capitalized.... Weird.

blondevue... said...

You know it sure would be nice if you would update your blog once every millenium (aka week) or so. ;-) Love you, and girl am I excited to see you guys!