Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yeah...

So, um not much to say here. Just updating, per request of some of my adoring fans. *ahem* I mean, some of my annoyed friends. ;o)

I've just been busy around the house and stuff, getting things ready for our trip. I cleaned the upstairs area of our house like crazy last night. I was a cleanin madwoman, I tell you what. :o) It feels good to have everything clean up there though. And before we leave I'll be getting the downstairs cleaned. Charlie and Evie will be staying at my mom and dad's house while we're gone. Lucas will take care of them, being the good little brother he is and all. ;o) hmm, what else did I do last night? Oh, I put some pictures on a flash drive for Lanae`, to take over there to her. Haha, they're some goofy group pictures we took a while back. Here's a little sampling of that:



Yeah, we're dorks, we know, but that doesn't really bother us. :o)

Other than that I haven't been doing a whole lot. I'll be making my packing list soon. :o) Oh how I love making packing lists. :o) You see, I'm all about lists. The one thing in life that helps me to feel organized is a list. Of any kind really. And packing lists, well, they're just exciting, don't you think? I mean, a packing list implies that you are going somewhere, and usually that somewhere is exciting. Yeah, you can call me a freak if you want, I really don't care. :o)

Alright, well there's my update. :o) Hope you guys are having a great week so far! :o)

9 comments:

Florida Girl said...

You are so funny. I am excited about your trip to the warm sunshine!

Anonymous said...

What day do you leave? I am so excited for you and the fact that your going somewhere! I can't wait for our trip to the beach in September!
Love you
Amber

Happy Girl said...

Oiy, Oiy. I love that picture.:}

I only have to wake up TWO MORE TIMES and then you will be here!!!! Well, three including Sunday for church (which isn't at 5AM!) and I'll probably wake up on Saturday, but at a more godly hour.

Kassandra said...

Pam,
Thanks, I'm excited too! I can't wait to get out of this place for a little while. It's supposed to get below zero again, right around the time we're leaving, so it looks like we're gonna have pretty good timing. :o)

Amber,
We leave on Monday. :o)

Lanae`,
Umm, yeah you have to wake up a total of 4 more times before I get there. Hehe. :o) that is, unless you plan on just sleeping right through Saturday and Sunday, then I GUESS you would only have to wake up twice. :o) Can't wait to see you. Love you!!! :o)

Happy Girl said...

Yah, Yah, I know. I just mean that I only have to wake up on a day that I dread waking up. As in have to go to work when I'm E.x.a.u.s.t.e.d.

blondevue... said...

The picture is nuts. I have no idea where I was at when you guys took this, but judging by your t-shirt with BRIDE written on it, I know it was before you got married. ;-)
To think your excited to come here is funny, because that would make me jumping out of my office chair. hahaha. everyday, you, me, your hubby, my mom, lanae and whatever children are running around the house at that time have a date with the ocean and sunshine after I get off work. EVERYDAY! hahaha! =o) YES!

Kassandra said...

tori, that picture was taken the night of the rehearsal. I think you left before the rest of us because you weren't feeling good or something like that. :o)

Haha, YES. EVERY DAY! :o) And don't forget, we have lunch plans at one point or another. ;o) Hehe.

Jenn said...

I'm sooo excited for you...I'm a little Jealous too but knowing that I will be there in less than a month makes it better.. Have a great time....Jenn

Happy Girl said...

You have almost landed in Anchorage!!!!! I love Flightstats.com!!