Friday, June 19, 2009

A Baby Update :o)

Well, based on a generalized calculation of things, tomorrow I should be right at about 7 weeks. So, I figured I'd start my "baby updates". I don't know that I'm going to get to them every week... we'll see. :o) Anyways, here we go. :o)



This is what my baby looks like this week. Little tadpole. :o)


Eyelid:
Eyelid folds now partially cover your baby's eyes.


Umbilical Cord:
A loop of your baby's growing intestines is bulging into the umbilical cord.


Tailbone:
What looks like a tail is actually an extension of your baby's tailbone. It will disappear in the next few weeks.


Well, there you have it, that's what's going on this week. ;o) I do know that the baby already has a heartbeat at this point, and that by the end of this week, the baby will already be moving the little buds that will grow to start forming the arms and legs. I of course, won't be able to feel it quite yet, but can't wait! :o)

6 comments:

Florida Girl said...

God is such an artist isn't He??!!

I love every little step of the beautiful journey and God is so amazing to create such a little miracle from moment one which was before we are even conceived.

Babies are such a gift!

Happy Girl said...

7 down, 33 to go! That's cra-zay girl, oh my goodness.

kaylee nicole said...

it went from a bat to a rabbit to now a tadpole...but i still love the baby!!!

blondevue... said...

7 weeks!! Awesome! Tried texting you this morning to see how you were doing, but my phone is being weird.
I loved both emails that you sent, and will be happy if you have either a boy or a girl. :)) I can shop for and love either one!
Love you.
Tori

Rebekah L. said...

Hey you! Where are my pictures and recipe? ;)
Congrats on the little bean.

~Kluane said...

That's so neat...I'm so excited for you guys! I love babies if you haven't noticed=o)